For optimal storage of your sea moss gel, please review these guidelines:
1. Upon receiving your order, refrigerate as soon as possible.
2. If frozen upon delivery, allow it to gradually thaw in the refrigerator and stir before initial use.
3. Sea moss can last in its gel form for up to three weeks (in some cases longer).
4. If left un-refrigerated accidentally, it can last up to a few days before it goes bad. *Side note— when it goes bad, it’ll have a rancid smell :(
5. Oh, and to maintain freshness, always use a clean utensil.
Sea moss gel is very versatile. There are several ways that sea moss can be incorporated into your lovely daily lives. Suggestions are listed below:
- Consume 1-2 tablespoons a day
- Mix into a smoothie
- Cook with eggs (to make a delicious omelet!)
- Stir into your hot morning (or evening lol) tea
- Bake into mouth-watering cookies (check out our blog!)
- Apply as a face mask
- Use on sensitive skin, cuts, or inflamed areas
As always, send us creative ways that you’re incorporating sea moss into your daily routine! Don’t forget to leave us a review!
We hope you enjoy!
- Your Active Leaf Family